Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Badass

For the most part I enjoyed it. I would recommend working on your timing because in some parts it seemed too fast for the viewer to acknowledge what was happening as well as too many shots in too little time. I also felt the backgrounds could have been improved to match the quality of the characters. It didn't seem like 16 minutes but I know what you're saying about the frame limit issue. At any rate, you seemed to do the DBZ pretty well and I enjoyed some of the special effects filters you were able to create. Nicely done but not without its flaws.

Chakra-X responds:

Oh snap! The maker of Sonic X Chaotic Battle! You were the motivation I had when Chaotic Battle came out and I just thought "Wow, I need to make a drawn Sonic Flash". When I started my Nazo Unleashed series, I was rather intimidated by the Cosmic Chase Trailer, so I worked harder to get as much as recognition, praise, and action it did/will.

I do have to work on my backgrounds. I really do just draw a mountain, forest and a rock here and there for the static shots. Thanks for the review! And I can't wait to see Cosmic Chase!

Milk Bandages Milk Bandages

Ren and Stimpy?

Hell yea Ren and Stimpy. Nice style, nice animation, very cool.

mumbla responds:

hell no

SuperAdventureHeroes3 SuperAdventureHeroes3

Ahm yo masta, MC Bling!

That fucking kicked ass. Nice movie!

DW0: episode 3 DW0: episode 3

Guh

Learn how to spell.

Lip-Synch Masta 2 Lip-Synch Masta 2

Thx

If you have enough time to make this kind of flash, you have time to get a haircut as well.

FourStar responds:

my hair can never be removed B)

So much So much

I dig it

Not a huge Avril fan, loved the art style, and the story was cool.

Blink 182 - Always Blink 182 - Always

Nice Work

I liked the South Park style, however they didn't really look like Blink. Blink fuxxing ownz!!!!111111

Diablo II 1.10 Diablo II 1.10

Total Pose

Yea ok so like, you totally posed my movie, but made it 100x suckier. Congrats on your failure, POSER!!!!1111

EMlL responds:

lol, thx.

The normandy mission The normandy mission

Hm

Why did you spell your movie title wrong not once, but twice throughout the movie?

Wacky Paintballing Wacky Paintballing