Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Badass

For the most part I enjoyed it. I would recommend working on your timing because in some parts it seemed too fast for the viewer to acknowledge what was happening as well as too many shots in too little time. I also felt the backgrounds could have been improved to match the quality of the characters. It didn't seem like 16 minutes but I know what you're saying about the frame limit issue. At any rate, you seemed to do the DBZ pretty well and I enjoyed some of the special effects filters you were able to create. Nicely done but not without its flaws.

Chakra-X responds:

Oh snap! The maker of Sonic X Chaotic Battle! You were the motivation I had when Chaotic Battle came out and I just thought "Wow, I need to make a drawn Sonic Flash". When I started my Nazo Unleashed series, I was rather intimidated by the Cosmic Chase Trailer, so I worked harder to get as much as recognition, praise, and action it did/will.

I do have to work on my backgrounds. I really do just draw a mountain, forest and a rock here and there for the static shots. Thanks for the review! And I can't wait to see Cosmic Chase!

Milk Bandages Milk Bandages

Ren and Stimpy?

Hell yea Ren and Stimpy. Nice style, nice animation, very cool.

mumbla responds:

hell no

SuperAdventureHeroes3 SuperAdventureHeroes3

Ahm yo masta, MC Bling!

That fucking kicked ass. Nice movie!

MWGC Game MWGC Game

Enjoyable

I remember something like this from when I was a kid. I liked it.

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

Holy shiz

I don't care what anybody says, this game is perfectly made in regards to the actual games. Framerate was that of megaman's, all of the functions were EXACTLY the same as the games, level design was very nicely ripped and compiled. The coding was extremely well done. I actually felt like I was playing an old school megaman game. This fuxxing ownz dood.

Argonites (with car) Argonites (with car)

Sweet

The dynamics of this game is pretty sweet. If you can redo the graphics and speed up the fps, I think it would be leet.